Monday, April 6, 2009

Grocery Sales that end on Tuesday

There are a few great grocery deals out there right now!

I just came across a new coupon in the Unilever booklet from 4/5. It's for .75 off Breyer's ice cream, which is on sale through tomorrow for $1.97 at Albertson's. So use your coupon and get it for $1.22!! Great deal on yummy ice cream!

I just found a mini-ad for Fry's in the Sunday paper. They are having a 3 day sale (Sunday, 4/5 through Tuesday, 4/7). 1/2 gallon milk is .88 (limit 4), 4 lb. Kroger value sugar is 1.27 (limit 2) and Big K soda 2 liters are .50 (limit 4). Also, 5 lb. bag of potatoes are .88 (limit 2), fresh pineapple is 1.88, and 1 lb. bag mini peeled carrots are .88. There's some pretty good deals in there so I thought I would pass it on...

Thanks, Shannon

I was also at Safeway and they have their pork roasts on sale for $ .98 lb, I stocked up on these, they looked amazing and you can make pulled pork sandwiches or pork burritos for very little. Hurry this sale ends Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment