Friday, March 27, 2009

Free Glucerna

Img_cereal5dollar

How I made $4.02 off for buying cereal and the cereal was free! At Fry's the Glucerna Cereal is $3.99, click here to get a $5.00 off any one cereal purchase (you can print two per computer). Here is how this breaks down, I bought two boxes of cereal at 3.99 then I used two $5 coupons which gives you a total of $2.02 in overage. Then you can also get reimbursed a $1.00 per box from Caregivers Marketplace.(When I checked out I got a Catalina that printed that gave me a $2.00 off my next purchase of 2 glucerna cereal boxes, so I did this deal again and made a total of $6.02 on my second purchase). Just make sure you purchase other items they will not give you money back.

also Call 1-877-879-4857 (it's an automated call) to receive a free $5/1 coupon for Glucerna cereal. Most stores have these priced at around $4.50 so the coupon makes them free




No comments:

Post a Comment